We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I don’t know about you guys but after winter has passed I am always left with dry, flaky skin in the spring and summer time. If you struggle with having skincare issues like I have the past then you totally get how hard it is to deal with. I am always looking for new solutions on how to fix this skincare problem but it has been tough finding an all natural exfoliator that works. So that is why I am sharing this with you today because I finally found my solution to correct my rough, dry skin. I am now using a new body scrub with Coffeeberry Brand whole coffee fruit by NuBotanik SkinCare and it has done wonders for my skin. I am beyond excited about this discovery and so happy that I am able to share it with my readers.
NuBotanik SkinCare developed a personal skincare line incorporating the Coffeeberry Brand. The Coffeeberry Brand is extracted from whole coffee fruits that are jam packed with antioxidants and other skin beneficial compounds. The NuBotanik SkinCare line currently carries 4 different types of body scrubs for you to try out that all have a different fragrance (including one for men). All body scrubs are made straight from here in the US in California. All active ingredients are natural and specifically blended to make your skin feel soft, rejuvenated and nourished. The products are very affordable as well if you are balling on a budget like I am (graduate student probs).
The all natural Coffeeberry Brand that is used in this particular body scrub is unlike the other coffee bean body scrub products. The Coffeeberry Brand is the whole fruit that contains the husk, pulp and and the coffee bean. In other body scrubs only the coffee bean is an ingredient in their product but NuBotanik SkinCare has found that there are even more benefits for skin by including the coffee fruit as a whole. Whole coffee fruit is high in polyphenols and phenolic acids such as cholinergic acid, proanthocyanidins, quinic, and ferulic acid. They are strong antioxidants which is needed for skin rejuvenation by supporting healthy looking skin and protecting yourself from harmful radicals that can cause skin damage and aging. The whole coffee fruit soaks up damaging free radicals found in the skin and can even reduce topical inflammation as well. By doing this, you are protecting the collagen in your skin which can prevent the appearance of wrinkles and other skin damage from occurring. Some other ingredients that are included are: Almond oil (minimize formation of stretch marks and dehydration), orange oil (anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties), vitamin E (supports new skin cells as a strong antioxidant), jojoba oil (helpful for chapped skin and eczema) and brown sugar (natural exfoliant).
Exfoliation is the process of removing old and dead skin cells. The body scrub is a form of mechanical exfoliation that involves physically scrubbing the skin to remove dead cells. Whenever you exfoliate you are removing that unwanted layer of flaky skin and exposing the radiant skin that is underneath the surface. It is a quick and easy way to make your skin look amazing this summer.
- Provides antioxidants and unique skin beneficial compounds that are not used in other coffee bean body scrubs.
- Helps to remove the dead skin cells, blackheads, whiteheads and my biggest problem (dry and flaky skin).
- It exfoliates, rejuvenates and nourishes the skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes, eczema, wrinkles, and stretch marks by keeping the skin smooth and supple.
- Supports the development of new skin cells while increasing the formation of collagen in the skin.
- Before stepping into the shower I grab my loofah and rub is all over my skin to prepare for the exfoliation process.
- I hop into the shower and wet my skin immediately.
- I grab about 2 handfuls of the body scrub and massage into the skin all over my body using my loofah in circular motions. I even put a small amount on my face.
- I chill in the shower for about 2-3 minutes still covered with the body scrub.
- I rinse off my skin completely, making sure that none of it gets into my eyes (ouch).
- I use a light body wash and facial cleanser to wash off any excess oil left on my skin.
- BOOM! I have now have beautiful, rejuvenated skin that feels so amazing.
- I repeat these steps using the NuBotanik SkinCare body scrub about 2 to 3 times a week to maintain smooth, radiant skin.
Now how simple was that? Below I have included the images with direct links to purchase one of the body scrubs available at NuBotanik so that you can enjoy rejuvenated skin this summer as well!