We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I decided to create a collage of my favorite makeup items and list them below with the details about each product that I use in my daily makeup routine. Makeup is so much fun and a great way to express yourself as an individual. I love trying out new products but also have those that I just can’t break away from. Do you have any makeup items like that? What are your favorite products to use?
1. Smashbox ‘Photo Finish’ Blemish Control Primer: I apply this primer over the entire face before applying my makeup so that it stays on very well. I prefer this blemish control product because it helps prevent acne while using makeup.
2. Kevyn Aucoin Beauty ‘The Sensual Skin Enhancer’ Makeup: I use this product as my concealer; if you have not tried using this product as a highlighter/concealer you are really missing out. I cannot think of a better product than this one. It is highly recommended by multiple make up professionals as well as celebrities that also use this product. Hands down, favorite product right now.
3. Double Wear Stay In Place Liquid Makeup: I love this foundation. I use 2 different types of foundations, a liquid and then a powder to cover up the shine. This foundation goes on so smoothly and has amazing coverage.
4. Smashbox ‘Step By Step’ Contour Kit: If you currently do not contour your makeup, you should really give it a try. I am obsessed with contouring; it makes such a big difference to me. Contouring is just insinuating all of your beauty.
5. Double Wear Stay In Plan Powder Makeup: This is my step two for foundation; I love using this product to reduce the added shine from liquid makeup. It also is great for toning down your contour that you just applied.
6. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder: If you need a great bronzer for whenever it warms up, this stuff is awesome. I apply a little bit of bronzer throughout the year so that I do not look washed out, especially in pictures. This bronzer is great because it goes on smoothly and does not look orange whatsoever.
7. Bobbi Brown Blush: Bobbi Brown blush is definitely the best. It goes on so well and does not look like too much. All of the colors are so great as well.
8. Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion: I use this product to prime my eyes before applying eyeshadow. It really does help your eyeshadow and eyeliner to stay on all day. I love this stuff.
9. Urban Decay ‘Naked Smoky’ Palette: I love this eye shadow palette for the winter season. It has darker tones that are perfect for this time of year. I alternate between all of the colors to create a different look each day.
10. Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Eyeliner Pencil: I use the color black in this type of eyeliner. I know that we all hate when our eyeliner smudges, and you will no longer have that problem with this product. I use it every day with no smudging whatsoever.
11. Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara: I use the primer part of this mascara before applying my other mascara product. Primer really does make a difference of extending your eyelashes. I have had people even ask me if I am wearing fake lashes and I know it is all thanks to this product.
12. Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced: Mascara is my favorite part of the makeup routine. It is so cool how you can make your eyes pop with this item. I love love love Better Than Sex Mascara. I have tried multiple mascara products and this is my all time favorite thus far. It really works to make your lashes look so long and full.
What type of products do you use? Anything that you use that works better? I love trying out new products so please share below any tips or products for me to try out. Have a fabulous Thursday everyone. XOXO